Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Its alive! It's alive!

Ever felt that?  The project just sorta takes off and takes over.  You want to do more just to see how it will turn out.  I like the feeling of seeing it come to life before my eyes.  That works best with embroidered pictures versus the stitches, y'all know exactly how I feel, I'm sure. The Enchanted Cloak of my handsome small prince is definitely there.  Done in animal prints, its just growing and growing--and there is no embroidery whatsoever on it, but......  It will become a quilt, eventually.  3 other cloak pieces were cut.  I will have them pieced out as well, and when Halloween is over I will pick the stitches holding the first one to the hood and sew all of them together.  It should be quite startling.  I'll back it with cuddly soft furry fabric, and it will be a comfy throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment